- All goods remain the property of Jelly and Bean Ltd until they are paid for in full.
- An invoice will accompany the delivery of each order.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse orders from individuals or organisations inside or outside the UK at our own discretion.
Prices and Payment:
- Books sold to customers in the UK are zero rated for VAT.
- Other goods attract VAT at 20%. This is included in the website prices. Schools in the UK may claim this back from HMRC.
- We require payment for goods from customers with credit facilities within 30 days of the invoice date.
- We accept payment for goods by cheque or by BACS (bank transfer).
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 1.5 % per month if payment is not made within 30 days.
- During school term times we dispatch orders one working day after they are received. Small orders to addresses in the UK are delivered by Royal Mail. Larger orders are delivered by UPS and these must be signed for by the recipient.
- We do not dispatch orders to schools during school holiday periods unless we are specifically asked to do so.
Intellectual Property and Copyright:
- All goods sold by Jelly and Bean Ltd remain the intellectual property of Marlene Greenwood.
- The books may not be photocopied or altered without the permission of Marlene Greenwood.
- Volumes of worksheets may be only be photocopied and used by the purchasing school or individual. They must not be distributed to any other person or organization.
- Worksheets sold on CDs may be printed by the purchasing school or individual and used with their own pupils only. They must not be copied and/or distributed to any other individual or organisation.
- CDs containing PDF files of the books for use with interactive whiteboards may not be copied and/or distributed to any other organization. The files have security encryption so that their contents may not be printed.
All faulty goods must be reported to the company within 14 days of receipt. These will be replaced immediately free of charge.
We do not accept returns of ordered products unless they are shown to be faulty upon receipt by the customer.
Any complaint by the customer must be sent to Jelly and Bean Ltd in writing within 14 days to the following address: 56 Almsford Drive, Harrogate HG2 8EE
Jelly and Bean Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registration number 5252466. VAT number 804021095